It is said that, on average, people spend about 2 hours a day everyday writing or reading email. This average increases for working professionals who are said to spend 50% of their day using email. This should not be surprising if you think about how often you find yourself using your own email. With email interaction consuming so much of our time, it is imperative that a solid real estate email marketing campaign is in place for your real estate business.
Email Marketing for Real Estate
Email marketing is one of the oldest forms of online marketing and remains as one of the most effective as well. The Direct Marketing Association has found that for every dollar spent on email marketing, there is a return of about $40. This ROI outshines that of any other form of traditional or print marketing methods. With this type of return for the comparatively low cost of email marketing for real estate, there is no reason why you should not be employing a well-planned email marketing campaign of your own.
Why Real Estate Email Marketing Works?
A solid email marketing can be extremely effective for a real estate business (large or small). Some of the main reasons why email marketing works so well, especially for Realtors® are as follows:
- It allows targeting
- It is data driven
- It can drive direct sales
- It builds relationships, loyalty and trust
- It supports sales through other channels
With these reasons, and the fact that email marketing can be very easy to maintain and manage once setup properly, any real estate business can truly benefit from having a consistent and professional email marketing message constantly reaching prospects and existing clients.
Email Marketing Tips for Realtors
Online marketing, real estate email marketing included, can be the most cost effective form of marketing available to any real estate business. It can also be one of the fastest ways to waste marketing dollars if it is not done professionally and tracked consistently. The following tips will help you reduce email marketing costs and increase email marketing returns:
- Scrub your email contact database to reduce any unnecessary costs of sending your messages to recipients who will not benefit or want to receive your messages. This process can take quite some time upfront if your list is large, but it will save you valuable time and money in the long run.
- Use short, accurate, and relevant subject lines to increase the rates at which recipients will actually open your message. Don’t try and fool recipients and don’t make your subject lines too vague or too detailed. Keep them simple and to the point.
- Deliver professional looking and sounding email messages to prevent recipients from deleting or unsubscribing right away. If you are not a designer, then have a professional marketing / design firm create a nice looking email template or message that you can use consistently. Branding is extremely important in email marketing and should be one of your top priorities with any real estate email marketing campaign.
- Use a email marketing program that offers drip marketing, tracking and high deliverability rates to get the most out of your email marketing campaign. These three elements are 100% necessary so make sure to ask questions of your email marketing provider before committing to anything.
Effective Email Marketing
Email marketing can be used in so many different ways with real estate; whether its to showcase new properties, inform prospects of open houses, or promote a referral plan to existing clients, email marketing is a tool you need in your marketing arsenal.
If you simply do not have the time or technical expertise to setup and maintain your own real estate email marketing campaign, then imFORZA can help. With years of real estate email marketing and optimization experience, our team of email marketing professionals can help you create an amazing looking email campaign and also help you map out an effective strategy to produce the highest return possible on your campaign.
To learn more about our real estate email marketing services or to speak to one of our consultants, then simply call 855-446-3679